The Be One Life cultivates wholeness in families who want to follow Jesus through holistic living, marriage leadership, and yoga.
“I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.”
-Jesus (John 17:20-32 NLT)
Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength together as one.
Jesus replied, “The most important commandment is this: ‘Listen, O Israel! The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. And you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind, and all your strength.’
-Mark 12:29-30 (NLT)
We are based in Yorktown, VA and serve the Peninsula area, as well as our online community worldwide.
We are a community that is:
- committed to Jesus as our Lord and Savior (How can I be Saved by Jesus?);
- committed to living out our freedom in Christ (How do I live for Jesus?)
- committed to allowing Jesus the space in our lives to get bigger as we get smaller;
- committed to being fully open, authentic, and deep in our marriages and friendships;
- committed to building a community of believers focused on leading from the strength of God in our marriages.
- Committed to recognizing that God is fully in control and that our efforts flow out of our love for him;
- committed to building one another up in grace and truth.
We offer personalized private, semi-private, and small-group sessions; classes; workshops; and retreats for:
- Be One Yoga
- Be One Marriage Bible Study & Retreat
- Be One Partner Yoga (Married Couples)
- Be One Meditations
- Be One Healing Hearts Yoga & Retreat (Trauma Sensitive)