“This explains why a man leaves is father and mother and is joined to his wife, and the two are united into ONE.” (emphasis ours) –Genesis 2:24
Through our in-depth three 3-week Bible study series, Marriage (Partner) Yoga sessions and workshops, and our Marriage Retreat, you and your spouse will take a journey through the scriptures to understand God’s plan for your marriage.
During this Bible study, you will:
- Understand your purpose in light of Oneness.
- Cultivate creative ways of living and loving together.
- Appreciate your differences, strengths, & weakness as partners in marriage
- Find practical solutions for healing and growing together
- Develop your communication and listening skills
- Build trust in God and trust in one another
- Break old patterns of understanding that may be sabotaging your marriage.
- Discover your inheritance as children of God, and what that looks like in marriage.
Each week, we will study the Bible together and participate in a Marriage (Partner) Yoga session led by Embrolic and Gevell that will allow you to build trust, intimacy and unity with your spouse.
Our program culminates with a marriage retreat that allows for:
- Practical application of the biblical principles you have studied
- Quiet times for reflection with God and your spouse
- Individual and group Jesus focused meditation
- Bible studies for husbands/wives (separately & together)
- Be One Marriage (Couples) Yoga classes
- Be One Yoga classes
You will leave feeling challenged, refreshed, renewed and united as ONE.